Monday, October 21, 2013

You had what?!?!

Hey there crystals! Ok so this post is gonna be personal experiences that are semi relevant :) Ok so last year when I went to the tuscon rock show (I know I talk about this too much but I go every year for a weekend since I was 6 so I have lots of experiences there) and when we (me and my mom) were at the gas station at COSTCO for goodness sake there was a guy in a jeep in front of us. That wasn't the weird part though. What was weird was what he had in the trunk of his car. It was a Tyrannosaurus Rex skull. Like an actual fossil dinosaur head in the back of his jeep. Me and my mom were just cracking up at this and I wish I had taken pictures but I didn't cuz my phone was dead :/. So when I told my stepdad first my mom was upstairs unpacking and then he was like I don't believe you so I just said ask mom. And he did and she said it actually happened and I was just sitting there like I TOLD you it happened... Seriously. Ok sorry this post didn't have any pictures I promise the next one will.
 ~~~Rockhound out!~~~

3 comments:

  1. lol-- would that cost a lot of money tho????? anyway its cool that you go every year:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! It would have been awesome if you had some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it would cost a lot. I saw a Triceratops skull for sale once for $1.2 million at a rock show, or you could buy the whole skeleton for $5.5 million. True story.

    ReplyDelete